Friday 6 February 2015

Introduction


My first trip of 2015 was to a country I had wanted to visit for a while but for various reasons had never made happen. A country rich in culture, and architecture and for my roller coaster hobby a country that not many enthusiasts had travelled to. 

For my first trip I decided to go for a whistle stop tour of the 5 main cities: Chennai, Bengaluru, Mumbai, New Delhi and Kolkata figuring this would give me a great introduction to the different regions of the country giving me a diverse mixture of experiences. With a few days in each city and a lot to see and do in each, this wasn't going to be a relaxing trip at all.

As ever, the usual disclaimer. What I write is my own thoughts and observations and I never set out to offend :)


No comments:

Post a Comment